County Road 852, Crane Hill, Alabama, 35053
Beautiful Lot on Smith Lake with Deep Year Round Water. 100 Feet of Water Front. Build Your Dream Home or Vacation Home. No restrictions So You Could Put Travel Trailer on the Lot and Start Enjoying the Lake Now.
· Property Location: County Road 852, Crane Hill Alabama 35053 Cullman County
· Property Size/Boundaries: Tax Map Shows Property to be 100x135
· Parcel ID/Pin#: 20-07-25-0-001-007.000 / 2492
· Tax Assessment Value: $94,500
· Zoning: The property is located in rural Cullman County. It is not subject to any zoning and building regulations.
· Utilities Information: Electric is Cullman Electric Cooperative, Water is provided by Cullman County Water Department. No meters on property. Sewer would be septic tank. There is not a septic tank currently on the property.
· Lot is 0.29 Acres according to Cullman County Revenue Commissioner Map
· 100 feet or road frontage on CR852 according Cullman County Revenue Commissioner Map
· 100 feet of water front according Cullman County Revenue Commissioner Map
· No building restrictions
· Alabama Power has not been contacted about a permit for a boat dock. The phone number for Smith Lake Shoreline Management is 205-384-7385
· Deep year around water.
· Beautiful views of wide water.
· Reserve/Sale Confirmation: Opening Bid is $25,000.
· Special Assessment: None
· Financing: Closing of sale is not contingent upon financing.
· Buyers Premium: A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be charged and added to the Buyer’s bid price to determine the purchase price for the property.
· Earnest Money: Earnest money based on ten percent (10%) of the purchase price will be payable at the end of the auction. Earnest money is nonrefundable unless the seller cannot provide clear title to the property.
· CLOSING COSTS AND PRORATIONS. All costs associated with the closing shall be paid by the buyer. Ad valorem property taxes for the then-current tax will be pro-rated between the Seller and Buyer as of the date of the Closing. All property taxes applicable to the property for prior tax years remaining unpaid at the time of the Closing shall be paid in full by Seller prior to or at the time of the Closing.
· CONDITION OF PROPERTY. The property shall be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS”. Seller and United Country make no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the fitness, suitability or condition of the property. Seller and United Country shall have no duty, liability, obligation and/or responsibility to Buyer or any other person or entity regarding the fitness, suitability or condition (environmental, structural or otherwise) of the property. Seller disclaims any and all warranties as to the status of mineral rights affecting the property, environmental conditions, availability of utilities, zoning, accesses to the property, or quantity of land in the property.
· Agency: United Country Auctions is acting exclusively as an agent for the Seller. United Country Is not acting as an agent for the buyer with respect to any transaction contemplated under these terms and conditions. United Country has the exclusive right to list and sell the property put up for sale at the auction. All negotiations concerning the sale of the property must be conducted through United Country Four Oaks Realty.
· Information Source: Cullman County Revenue Commissioner. All information is believed to be accurate but the Buyer’s must rely on their own information, judgment, inspections and any public records concerning the property.
Call The Tank Team For More Information.
Dwight Tankersley AAL#5325 256-345-7831 or Jenny Tankersley 256-227-9599