· Property Location: 43 Leo Road, Eva AL 35621 in the George Crawford Industrial Park.
· Property Size/Boundaries: Survey provided by Gurney’s Surveying Company show the property to be 606’x250’ containing 3.48 acres.
· Road Frontage: 250 Feet on Leo Road.
· Zoning: The property is located in Eva town limits but Eva has no zoning.
· Utilities Information: Joe Wheeler EMC provides Electric. Three Phase Power is Available. Cullman County Water Provides the Water. It is less than 300 feet to the closest Fire Hydrant. Sewer would be by private Septic Tank. A Septic Tank was installed in 2010 but never used.
· Cable TV/Internet: The State Surplus Building Next Door is Served by AT&T for Internet.
· Current Use: Was Previously Shavings Business
· Building Was Damaged By Fire
· Walls Were Torn Out By Fire Department During the Fire
· Building is 40x100 with 25x25 Side Area with One Roof.
· The Area Under Roof was 4625 SF
· Documents Available: Survey by Gurney’s Surveying Company, Ordinance accepting Leo Road by the Town of Falkville.
· Fire Protection: It is Less Than 300 Feet to the Nearest Fire Hydrant.
· Special Assessment: None
· Financing: Closing of sale is not contingent upon financing.
· Buyers Premium: A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be charged and added to the Buyer’s bid price to determine the purchase price for the property.
· Earnest Money: Earnest money based on ten percent (10%) of the purchase price will be payable at the end of the auction. Earnest money is nonrefundable unless the seller cannot provide clear title to the property.
· CLOSING COSTS AND PRORATIONS. All costs associated with the closing shall be paid by the buyer. Ad valorem property taxes for the then-current tax will be pro-rated between the Seller and Buyer as of the date of the Closing. All property taxes applicable to the property for prior tax years remaining unpaid at the time of the Closing shall be paid in full by Seller prior to or at the time of the Closing.
· CONDITION OF PROPERTY. The property shall be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS”. Seller and United Country make no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the fitness, suitability or condition of the property. Seller and United Country shall have no duty, liability, obligation and/or responsibility to Buyer or any other person or entity regarding the fitness, suitability or condition (environmental, structural or otherwise) of the property. Seller disclaims any and all warranties as to the status of mineral rights affecting the property, environmental conditions, availability of utilities, zoning, accesses to the property, or quantity of land in the property.
· Agency: United Country Auctions is acting exclusively as an agent for the Seller. United Country Is not acting as an agent for the buyer with respect to any transaction contemplated under these terms and conditions. United Country has the exclusive right to list and sell the property put up for sale at the auction. All negotiations concerning the sale of the property must be conducted through United Country Four Oaks Realty.
· Information Source: Morgan County Revenue Commissioner, Gurney’s Surveying Company, Town of Eva
ONLINE AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. PROPERTY TO BE AUCTIONED: 43 Leo Road, Eva AL 35621
2. SELLER(S): Rural Morgan County Industrial Development Board
3. DATE AND LOCATION OF AUCTION: Online Auction Bidding will end June 18th at 2pm. Bidding will be extended for a bid received in the last five minutes of bidding. Preview by Appointment Call Dwight Tankersley at256-345-7831.
A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be charged and added to the Buyer’s bid price to determine the purchase price for all property sold at auction. The purchase price of the property, including the buyer’s premium, will be payable in cash or certified funds as follows: (a) earnest money based on ten percent (10%) of the purchase price will be payable within 24 hours or the close of the auction; and (b) the balance of the purchase price will be payable at the Closing of the sales transaction. The following is an outline of the terms of sale:
OUTLINE OF TERMS OF SALE
A. The Purchaser(s) bid price is: $_____________________________
B. Buyer’s Premium is (10%): $_____________________________
C. Total Contract Price (A+B)is: $_____________________________
D. Cash Down Payment is: $_____________________________
Balance Due at Closing (C-D) $_____________________________
(CLOSING COST NOT INCLUDED)
The Buyer’s obligation to close the sales transaction will not be contingent on Buyer’s ability to obtain financing. The earnest money will be nonrefundable, except as otherwise provided in the Real Estate Sales Contract, hereinafter described.
If you are the High Bidder on any of the property offered for sale, you will sign a contract at the conclusion of the online auction.
4. CONDUCT OF AUCTION. United Country reserves the right to post additional Terms and Conditions of the auction during the course of the auction. All bidders will be bound by announcements posted during the auction, even though a bidder may not have actually saw the posting. The Real Estate Sales Contract for the purchase and sale of the property shall represent the final terms of sale. In the event of a dispute over any matter of the Auction, United Country shall have the absolute and sole right to make the final decision to resolve the dispute and will also have the right to either accept or reject the final bids or re-open the bidding. Increments of bidding are at the direction of United Country and the Auctioneer conducting the auction. United Country reserves the right to place bids for someone who is unable to bid online. If you need help bidding, please contact our office. Employees, Agents or Brokers of United Country may bid on the auction. Bidding will be extended by 5 minutes when a bid is received in the last five minutes of the auction. Bidding extensions will continue until there are no more bids placed. United Country employees, agents, brokers and auctioneers reserve the right to bid in this auction. United Country reserves the right to cancel auction up to the close of bidding.